Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011

*Suncream Madness~~!!

While lying on the ground in the park under the burning sun, I came across the thought of applying some suncream. The only problem was, I didn't have any! So I walked on over to the drugstore to buy a bottle of suncream, since I knew that I would be lying there for at least another hour or two. When i got to the aisle where all the suncream was stacked nicely in rows, I realized that i had yet another problem. I didn't know which brand to buy. I remembered my mom always buying NIVEA, but it seemed too pricey. Then I stumbled upon l'oreal. I was about to take a bottle down from the shelf, but another thought struck me at that moment. I had to choose which SPF I'd prefer. That is what took me the longest, and I still haven't figured out which ones the best. I just chose SPF35 'cause there were so little left on the shelf that I thought it should be good, if everyone else chooses it. But it would be bad if everyone would think alike like me. Come to think of it. Isn't it better to just have one SPF? What's the use of having to pick between 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 50? Either you want skin cancer, or not? If you want to protect your skin and health, then do it properly and get SPF50. If you prefer to get tanned, then just use moisturizer instead!! What would you choose, if you had to get a bottle for yourself?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen